Bryan F. Fox & Company
CLAIMS AS A RESULT OF DAMAGE ARISING FROM LUAS WORKS
We are proud of our 100% success record in obtaining compensation for the many businesses on Harcourt Street who suffered damage as a result of the Luas Works which commenced in 2002.
We have retained the same team of experts to deal with claims arising from the current Luas works and have all of the experience and expertise necessary to successfully represent you if you have suffered unduly/unreasonably as a result of the present Luas phase.
"Luas Cross City work may have flooded city businesses" - Irish Times
"City traders to increase damages claim over Luas" - Irish Times
We will be happy to deal with any queries you may have arising from:
- Disruption to traffic and deliveries with resultant delays.
- Obstruction of normal pedestrian/customer access.
- Noise pollution, dirt and grime from excavation/construction.
- Physical damage to property/walls/basements etc.
- Financial losses resulting from any of the above.
All enquiries will be speedily dealt with.